Hand built in house at Eurowise in the USA. Virtually drop in a even more powerful 24v R32 VR6 engine conversion from an R32, Passat, and even Touareg drivetrain! Every kit is built from mild steel and TIG welded for strength and longevity. Our VR6 conversions do not require any cutting or welding to install. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap an R32 VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly painted engine bay! Our conversions make the process completely reversible if wanted.
Our kit comes with the Drive-By-Wire adapter plate needed to mount your throttle pedal also.
(Note: right hand drive vehicles please advise. Our adapter will not work and require hydraulic clutch conversion )
We have a 2 year warranty on our axles and unlimited customer suppor.
Chassis Fitment Applications
- Scirocco Mk1 / Left and Right hand drive (1974-1982)
- Scirocco Mk2 / Left and Right hand drive (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta Mk1/ Left and Right hand drive (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet Mk1/ Left and Right hand drive (1974-1992)
Engine Fitment Applications
- 24 valve R32 VR6
- 2.8 & 3.2 VR6 motors
- All 24 valve VR6 motors (Jetta, Golf, GTI, Eurovan)
- All 24 valve motors from (Audi / Porsche / Volkswagen )
Stage 1 Kit Contents
Note this mount kit requires the use of 02A 5 speed and 02j 5 speed VR6 transmissions only.
- X1 Front Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Rear Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Upper Transmission Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Lower Transmission 4th Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Front Engine Mount Spacer w/Hardware
- X1 Custom Performance Axles w/Hardware
3.6 liter motors have a different rear block mounting surface. Be sure to purchase the EW1075 Kit.
Seen above with Cayenne 3.2 engine swap
Important notes for installation:
- Some additional items may needed to taken into account when swapping.
When running 02j transmission and running our manual cable conversion
you will have interferance issues with reverse switch, when using 02j
shifter tower or transmission you must cut off the mounting flange for
the reverse switch.
- Late model 02j transmission (1.8t and VR6)
have 108mm axle flanges. These will not work with our axles. However, the
solution to change axle flanges are very easy. part numbers needed are
qty 2 02A-409-355D qty 2 02j-409-359.
** Prices are subject to change
** If your MK1 is older than 81 you may require 2 shims to prevent axle rubbing inside spindle housing which is included in the kit. Shim will be placed between outer CV joint and inner wheel bearing **
CONTACT US TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
We have dealers in United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada and Germany.
DISCLAIMER - FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurowise parts, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk.Eurowise Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.eurowise.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Eurowise Performance or www.shop.eurowise.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.