No need to search the web looking for all of the parts to complete your VR6 Swap Kit. Hand built in house at Eurowise in the USA! Virtually a drop in VR6 engine conversion. Every kit is built from mild steel and tig welded for strength and longevity. Our VR6 conversions do not require any cutting or welding to install. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap a VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly painted engine bay! Our conversions make the process completely reversible if wanted.
Our AAA MK1 Complete Swap Kit includes the following:
- Eurowise Stage 2 VR6 Swap Kit (with Axles)
- Eurowise 12v VR6 header
- Sesh Motorsport Engine Harness
- Eurowise O2A Manual Conversion
- Eurowise 02a / 02j shifter box adapter
- Eurowise Silicone radiator hoses
- Eurowise Aluminum radiator
- 02a / 02j Speedo cable
- Eurowise Throttle body cable
The following items can be added at a discounted rate:
$275 in savings when purchased as a bundle!
- Eurowise VR6 Short Oil Pan
- Eurowise Thermostat Housing Kit
- Eurowise VR6/3.6 Engine Stand Adapter
***All kits come powder coated satin black
Please contact us for other colors and pricing***
CHASSIS FITMENT APPLICATIONS
- Scirocco Mk1 (1974-1982)
- Scirocco Mk2 (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta Mk1/ (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet Mk1/ (1974-1992)
ENGINE FITMENT APPLICATIONS(Contact us for other applications )
STAGE 2 KIT CONTENTS
- X1 Front Engine Mount w/Hardware & Stiffer Bushings
- X1 Rear Engine Mount w/Hardware & Stiffer Bushings
- X1 Upper Transmission Mount w/Hardware & Stiffer Bushings
- X1 Lower Transmission 4th Mount w/Hardware & Stiffer Bushings
- X1 Front Engine Mount Spacer w/Hardware
- X1 Front Engine Support Brace
- X1 Custom Performance Axles w/Hardware
** If your MK1 is older than 81 you may require 2 shims to prevent axle rubbing inside spindle housing. Shim will be placed between outer CV joint and inner wheel bearing **
THIS KIT IS ONLY FOR OBD2 AAA 12V ENGINES
Contact us if you are looking for a similar kit on different VR6 engines
Our standalone harnesses aren't just for the MK1 Chassis. You can install VW motors in virtually any car. Honda, Toyota, Lawn mowers, Ferrari, Rabbit ,MK2 AND MORE! Fabrication of course is always required for the engine mounts but the wiring is simple.
Harness's come bare unless the option of wrapping is chosen. We wrap our harnesses in cloth friction free tape. All our plug and play standalone engine harnesses come standard with battery leads, relay holders, and self terminated relays; this means no butt connectors and solder joints. Relays are extended so they can be positioned next to the Main ECU connector so it stays dry. OBD2 data link connector (when applicable) and Always OEM Bosch hardware only!
The Eurowise difference
All kits are made to order. Generally are stocked depending on when orders placed, may take 7-15 days build time before shipped. Please disregard UPS arrival date after checking out. We appreciate your patience!