The 12V VR6 intake is designed originally for the MK1 VR6 platform, but compatible with any 12V VR6 motor. Our new CNC mandrel bent tubular intake system for the 12V VR6 engine. Proven to gain power & throttle response. Cleans up the engine bay and removes all the OEM plastic components to a reliable aluminum body construction.
- TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Mandrel Bent Seamless Tubing
- Performance K&N Air Filter Included
- Texture Black Finish / Polished Finish Available
- CNC Cut Flanges
- T-bolt Clamps
- Silicone Coupler
- Made in-house at Eurowise in the USA
* Relocates MAF sensor to the bottom of intake to allow for a cleaner look. Run hose from valve cover to atmosphere or install mini air filter.
* Silicone throttle body coupler included can be cut shorter to fit MK1 Models, but come longer for MK2 / MK3 models with VR6 to fit.
** Note this intake will only work with later model OBD1 /OBD 2 intakes. Versions with the large metal mass air housings will not
work with our intake **
DISCLAIMER - FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurowise parts, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk.Eurowise Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.eurowise.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Eurowise Performance or www.shop.eurowise.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
Eurowise Shop Rabbit Build