The Eurowise 4-link kit is built 100% in house, in the USA with only the best quality materials and parts.
Lifetime warranty on all steel parts welded and produced in house (beam, control arms, brackets for beam). PLEASE NOTE: All kits come powder coated in satin black, please contact us if you would like them in any other color.
1) Air Bags (x2)
2) KYB Rear Shocks (x2)
3) Hard Brake Lines
4) Soft Brake Lines
5) 4 Link Beam with Links and mounting brackets
6) All necessary hardware to install.
Shipping these 4 links come in 3 boxes. Extensive packing materials and custom boxes are used for the highest quality delivery.
- Air Ride management NOT included
- Front shocks/air struts not included (we are an airlift supplier and can include if needed! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Seen above with Cayenne 3.2 Engine SwapWe also sell full Airlift Air Suspension Kits to go along with our 4-link kits.
- (2) Performance Series struts with Progressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs
- (2) 30-Level Adjustable Damping Performance Struts
- (2) High quality upper mounts
- (2) DOT approved, nickel plated fittings
- 1/4" & 3/8" PTC fittings
- Anodized end caps with corrosion resistant paint on the struts
- All required hardware
- Detailed instruction manual with pictures
- 1 year warranty from Air Lift
- Free technical support
- 1979-1992 Volkswagen Caddy (pickup) FRONT ONLY
- Modifications Req. Front: some frame modifications required for axle clearance
NOTE MANAMANEMENT AND FRONT AIR STRUTS ARE NOT INCLUDED UNLESS ADDED TO CART
All Eurowise 4-Links are handmade in house, so build times may vary. Estimated shipping times can range anywhere from 1-3 weeks, depending on demand. Please disregard the UPS arrival date upon checkout. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 704.559.8100 or email us directly at email@example.com