The Eurowise 4-link kit is built 100% in house, in the USA with only the best quality materials and parts.
Lifetime warranty on all steel parts welded and produced in house (beam, control arms, brackets for beam).
All 4-link kits come in matte black powder coat.
1) Air Bags (x2)
2) KYB Rear Shocks (x2)
3) Hard Brake Lines
4) Soft Brake Lines
5) 4 Link Beam with Links and mounting brackets
6) All necessary hardware to install.
Shipping these 4 links come in 3 boxes. Extensive packing materials and custom boxes are used for the highest quality delivery.
- Air Ride management NOT included
- Front shocks/air struts not included (we are an airlift supplier and can include if needed! Email us at email@example.com for more information)
Seen above with Cayenne 3.2 Engine SwapWe also sell full airlift air suspension kits to go along with our 4-link kits.
- (2) Performance Series struts with Progressive Rate Sleeve Air Springs
- (2) 30-Level Adjustable Damping Performance Struts
- (2) High quality upper mounts
- (2) DOT approved, nickel plated fittings
- 1/4" & 3/8" PTC fittings
- Anodized end caps with corrosion resistant paint on the struts
- All required hardware
- Detailed instruction manual with pictures
- 1 year warranty from Air Lift
- Free technical support
- 1979-1992 Volkswagen Caddy (pickup) FRONT ONLY
- Modifications Req. Front: some frame modifications required for axle clearance
NOTE MANAMANEMENT AND FRONT AIR STRUTS ARE NOT INCLUDED UNLESS ADDED TO CART
*** All Eurowise 4-Links are handmade in house, so build times may vary. Estimated shipping times can range anywhere from 1-3 weeks - depending on demand. Please disregard the UPS arrival date upon checkout. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 704.559.8100 ***