The 12v VR6 intake is designed originally for the MK1 VR6 platform, but compatible with any MK4 AFP 12v VR6 motor. Our new CNC mandrel bent tubular intake system for the 12v VR6 engine. Proven to gain power & throttle response. Cleans up the engine bay and removes all the OEM plastic components to a reliable aluminum body construction.
- TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Mandrel Bent Seamless Tubing
- Performance K&N Air Filter Included
- Wrinkle Black Finish/Polished
- CNC Cut Flanges
- T-Bolt Clamps
- Silicone Coupler
* Made In-House at Eurowise (in the USA)
* Relocates MAF sensor to the bottom of intake to allow for a cleaner look. Run hose from valve cover to atmosphere or install mini air filter.
* The intake bolts to the OEM Coilpack so if you are relocating the ignition coil, please contact us. This will not be direct fitment with coil relocation.
DISCLAIMER - FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurowise parts, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk.Eurowise Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.eurowise.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Eurowise Performance or www.shop.eurowise.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.