We are now stocking these badass AAA VR6 harnesses! Why is this awesome? No more cores needed! Just purchase these and we send you a fresh new harness ready to install! "These are standalone harnesses"
Dont be alarmed this makes your life easier. No fuse box needed. Fuse, and relays are built in!
This means you can use them in any chassis. You can install VW motors in virtually any car: Honda, Toyota, Lawn Mowers, Ferrari, Rabbit, Scirocco & MORE! Fabrication of course is always required for the engine mounts but we've made the wiring that simple! This harness requires use of your factory ECU (computer). This isn't a "Standalone ECU" wiring harness.
*** EXTENDED VERSION SOLD OUT ONLY STANDARD LENGTH AVAILABLE
- Harnesses are built with mass air flow sensor and rear knock leads extended to engine end of harness. Unlike OEM harnesses, they locate the mass air flow and knock sensor at the ECU end of the harness. This makes the harness much easier to route and/or tuck when installing.
- Harnesses contain an ECU controlled fuel pump relay for OEM function and safety.
- Battery leads are fused in the event of a component malfunction.
- The harness has fivesimple leads to get your engine running:
3. Fuel pump positive+ lead
4. 12 volt switched “on” trigger
5. Starter switch lead
- OBD2 AAA VR6 Motors Only
- OEM Connectors
- OBD Diagnostic Connector Built In
We stock these harnesses so there’s no wait needed and NO core charge.
We bench test all harnesses at our facility to ensure proper operation before shipping. If your engine or hardware has issues prior to installing our harness or you haven't verified the engine runs properly please keep in mind it can be difficult for us to diagnose your prior mechanical issues (timing, cam, crank sensor, ignition system etc.)
Before using harness ensure motor has a quality ground and that starter operation is good. If a bad engine ground is present the harness will act as a ground and MELT the chassis/engine ground circuit in the harness. Before putting any of the harness in simply "crank" the engine and make sure it cranks "normal".
When hooking both harness battery leads up be sure to fuse the leads AT the BATTERY with 30 amp fuses for safety of harness and car in case of chaffing or shorts.
*** Note these are condensed down harnesses. utilizing only components needed to run the engine intended for OFF ROAD use only ***