All ladders are currently on backorder and will ship in late August!
Please place your order now to ensure your place on the backorder list. The list is starting to fill up fast.
Our high quality German designed and USA made ladder is similar to the factory OEM Mercedes PUR 30 ladder but attaches directly to the roof gutter, rather than to a specific roof rack.
The lower ladder mount fastens directly to the vehicle frame and the top brilliantly clamps to the roof gutter without the need to drill any holes, therefore preserving the resale value of your G-wagon.
This very sturdy addition is essential for outfitting an Overland Mercedes G-wagon with a safe method of reaching the rooftop.
Best of all, this ladder will work with OR without a roof rack system!
- Designed/built as a standalone unit
- Round steel tube, notched nicely and MIG welded, with
- Additional attachment brackets/mounts
- High quality materials and construction
- All parts are individually powder-coated
- All metric stainless steel fasteners included
- Bolt-on installation
- No holes to drill in body or frame
- Includes a "Kick Bar" to keep shoes from accidentally scratching the body while increasing strength of ladder
- Does not interfere with tail lights or rear compartment access
- Does not block fuel filler neck on W460/461 models
- Doubles as a wiring conduit for roof top 12VDC power without drilling holes in body or roof
- Fits all LWB & SWB W460/461 & W463 G-wagen models with a single rear door (except G55 with taillight guard)
Roof Access Ladder Versions:
W460/461 Models - Item VTS-7110
W463 Models to 2008 - Item VTS-7111
W463 Models G-550, G63 from 2009 - 2018 Item VTS-7112