Worn OE front subframe bushings can often be the cause of knocking and front end instability. PFF85-1605 Front Subframe Mounting Bushings come in two halves with a separate aluminum center sleeve to save labor time, providing an easy to install, fit-and-forget, lifetime warrantied solution.
If your vehicle is clunky over bumps or hard to keep in a straight line, the chances are you need Powerflex subframe bushings.
Audi Q7 (2005-2015)
Porsche Cayenne (2002-2017)
VW Touareg (02-18)
1. Remove the original bushings from the subframe.
2. Clean any dirt and corrosion from the bore of the
subframe and file off any sharp edges.
3. Push the polyurethane A part, with the thinner lip,
into the bore of the subframe from the top, as shown in
4. Push the polyurethane B part, with the thicker lip,
into the bore of the subframe from the bottom as
shown in figure 1.
5. Apply some of the supplied grease to the bore of the
polyurethane parts, and insert the stainless steel sleeve
into the bore from the top until it sits flush with the top
surface of the bushing.
6. Fit a zinc plated washer over the steel cup, so that the
washer is sitting on the lip of the cup. Push the cup and
washer into the bushing from the bottom, as shown at right.
7. Refit to the chassis using the original bolt and
tension all hardware to manufacturers recommended