Hand built in house at Eurowise in the USA!
Virtually a drop in VR6 engine conversion. Every kit is built from mild steel and tig welded for strength and longevity. Our VR6 conversions do not require any cutting or welding to install. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap a VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly painted engine bay! Our conversions make the process completely reversible if wanted.
Our axles are built in the USA and are supplied by renowned axle builders "The driveshaft shop" No expenses spared there. We have a 1 year warranty on our axles and unlimited customer support on repairs and rebuilds.
***All kits in RAW STEEL unless powder coated satin black option is selected.
Please contact us for other colors and pricing***
Chassis Fitment applications
- Scirocco Mk1 / Left and right hand drive (1974-1982)
- Scirocco Mk2 / Left and right hand drive (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta Mk1/ Left and right hand drive (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet Mk1/ Left and right hand drive (1974-1992)
Engine fitment applications
- OBD1 12v VR6
- OBD2 12v VR6
- OBD2 24v VR6
- OBD2 3.2 VR6
- OBD2 R32 VR6
- OBD2 3.6 VR6
Stage 1 Kit Contents
Kits come raw unless you choose the option for coating.
- X1 Front Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Rear Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Upper Transmission Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Lower Transmission 4th Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Front Engine Mount Spacer w/Hardware
- X1 Custom Performance Axles w/Hardware
Note 12v are direct bolt on. 24v and R32 please see our "R32 Conversion page"
02a / 02j VR6 transmission is always a requirement to work with all stages.
Use our 02A manual cable conversion to take the guess work out for the clutch system as well!
***All kits are made to order. Generally are stocked depending on when orders placed, may take 5-15 days build time before shipped. Please disregard UPS arrival date after checking out. We appreciate your patience!
*prices are subject to change
1. Q: whats the difference between stage 1, 2, 3? Which kit would suit me best?
A: stage 2 is same as stage 1+ but includes stiffer motor mount bushings and a front core support brace
2. Q: I made my own brackets already can I buy your axles?
A: Yes our axles are available but there’s a good chance our axles aren’t going to work with your mounts. They were made specifically for our mounts and only our mounts.
3. Q: I have a 1.8t motor installed with 02a transmission installed and I want to change it to a VR6 can I buy just your brackets?
A: Our kit is designed to move the motor 3 inches more centered compared to the traditional VR6 MK1 swaps using scirocco 100mm axles. With our kit you have sufficient room on the drive belt side to easily remove and install it in the car. There is room for most superchargers to fit as well with our conversion
4. Q: I have a WRD 02A transmission bracket. Can I buy your front bracket and passenger rear bracket?
A: Unfortunately that bracket they use works with factory axles and ours are custom lengths that work with our own brackets. If you attempted to use any other 02A conversion or VR6 kit with our axles they would come out too short or too long.
5. Q: I have the scirocco 100mm axles already can buy just your brackets?
A: Our brackets work specifically with our axles so if you were to install the axles in the car and attempt to use our brackets they will not line up correctly.
6. Q: Does your brackets fit in my mk2?
A: No they will not.
7. Q: Will my car flip over?
A: No essentially the VR6 motor is only about 75lbs heavier than a traditional 16v motor which is very common in an MK1. Imagine strapping a turbo, fmic, piping etc on a 16v and you’d be well over the weight of a VR6 mk1 in the front end.
8. Q: How low is my oil pan going to be?
A: actually with the mounts in its highest position the oil pan sits only about 1 inch below the lower control arm mounting position.
9.Q: Will factory header work?
A: No it does not, we do offer solutions to solve the issues
All kits are made to order. Generally are stocked depending on when orders placed, may take 5-15 days build time before shipped.
Please disregard UPS arrival date after checking out. We appreciate your patience!
CONTACT US TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
We have dealers in United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada and Germany.