Gen 1: Eurowise Offroad Coilovers - Cayenne/Touareg/Q7SKU: EWORCOIL001
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Eurowise Coilovers: Gen 1 Cayenne/Touareg/Q7
After years of offroading and testing the Porsche Cayenne, VW Touareg, and Audi Q7 chassis, we are proud to introduce our Gen 1 fitment Eurowise Coilovers.
Designed and engineered based on the experience we’ve accumulated pushing these vehicles to and beyond their limits, Eurowise Coilovers address all of the common fail points and issues of other lesser options. To prevent shock fork failures, our coilovers use an 8mm thick steel, gusseted bracket. To retain use of OEM sway bars, our coilovers allow for an additional 1” of travel over OEM shocks. These coilovers can also be used to convert your air suspension car.
Eurowise Coilovers can be used to obtain up to 2.5” of lift with a ½” Subframe Drop Kit, and 3”+ with our 1” Subframe Drop Kit. Please add accordingly.
If converting from an air suspension equipped car, you will need to purchase OEM steel coil spring upper mounts or drill out your original air suspension upper mounts.
- 32 Level Adjustable Damping.
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve.
- MONOTUBE Shock Design.
- Up to 2.5 inches of lift (3 inch+ Can be obtained with addition of 1" subframe drop kit)
- 1” additional shock travel over OEM.
- OEM Sway Bar Compatible.
- Additional ride height adjustment from lower mount without affecting spring compression and ride quality.
- Reinforced Lower forks withincreased strength and durability for offroad use.
- Anodized 6061 Aluminum Bodies.
- Eibach Performance Linear Springs.
- Eurowise Limited Warranty.
- 2002 - 2010 Porsche Cayenne
- 2002 - 2010 Volkswagen Touareg
- 2006 - 2015 Audi Q7
Coilovers are shipped at a +2.5” height setting. This is the maximum allowable lift without dropping the subframe to compensate for shifts in axle geometry. On some vehicles, especially those with more worn components, CV joints will click unless geometry is corrected with a Eurowise ½” Subframe Drop. For any lift heights above 2.5”, 1” Subframe Drop kits must be used.
Professional Installation by a licensed tech is required.