Gen 1: Eurowise Coilovers - Porsche Cayenne, VW Touareg, Audi Q7SKU: EWORCOIL001
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,199.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
*New* Eurowise coilovers designed and engineered by Eurowise after years of offroading and testing the Porsche Cayenne, VW Touareg, and Audi Q7 chassis. This is not your ordinary off the shelf coilover kit. We've tested these to the limit with zero failures. The shock fork is known to be the problematic component that fails on all the current market offerings. We've beefed up the bracket, then reinforced it even more - 8mm thick steel, with gussets. Along with the additional shock travel over OEM struts, you can also reuse OEM sway bars if desired.
Up to 2.5 inches of lift however
( 3 inch+ Can be obtained with the addition of 1/2"-1" subframe drop only ) please add accordingly
- 32 Level Adjustible Damping
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- MONOTUBE Shock Design
- Up to 2.5 inches of lift ( 3 inch+ Can be obtained with the addition of 1/2"-1" subframe drop only ) please add accordingly
- 1” additional shock travel over OEM
- OEM Sway Bar Compatible
- Additional ride height adjustment from lower mount without affecting spring compression and ride quality
- Reinforced Lower forks for increase strength and durability for offroad use
- 6061 Aluminum Bodies Anodized
- Eurowise Limited Warranty
Subframe drop is not needed with these Coilovers but can be added if desired to return OEM axle geometry back to stock - 1/2 inch subframe drop is sufficient for this setup.
Coilovers DO NOT come preset out of the box. User will have to adjust based on desired height preference.