Baja Designs XL Sport: Pair Driving/Combo LED, AmberSKU: 567813
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Baja Designs XL Sport: Pair Driving/Combo LED - Amber
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL Sport LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness for the price of $389.95. The XL Sport makes it easy to light up your world in style, with the perfect combination of affordability and performance. The XL Sport LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. The XL Sport provides the same top of the line performance and aesthetics you expect from BD in an affordable solution. All Baja Designs LEDs are backed by a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Note: A Skene dimmer must be purchased separately to enable the high/low feature.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® - Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® - All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® - Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 3,150 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 26W / 2A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- (2) XL Sport LED Lights
- Mounting Bracket
- Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3).
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2).
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5).