Eurowise MK1 Rabbit Stage 2 R32/24v/3.2 VR6 MotorsSKU: ew1076
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,019.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Hand built in house at Eurowise in the USA. Virtually drop in a even more powerful 24v R32 VR6 engine conversion from an R32, Passat, and even Touareg drivetrain! Every kit is built from mild steel and tig welded for strength and longevity. Our VR6 conversions do not require any cutting or welding to install. Several stages available depending on power levels and vehicle usage. Now you can swap an R32 VR6 in your Rabbit show car without hacking, grinding, and welding on your freshly painted engine bay! Our conversions make the process completely reversible if wanted. This kit is everything the stage 1 has along with a front support bar.
Our kit comes with the Drive-By-Wire adapter plate needed to mount your throttle pedal also.
**Note Right hand drive vehicles please advise. Our adapter will not work and require hydraulic clutch conversion.
We have a 2 year warranty on our axles and unlimited customer support.
Chassis Fitment Applications
- Scirocco Mk1 / Left and Right hand drive (1974-1982)
- Scirocco Mk2 / Left and Right hand drive (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta Mk1/ Left and Right hand drive (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet Mk1/ Left and Right hand drive (1974-1992)
Engine Fitment Applications
- 24 valve R32 VR6
- 2.8 & 3.2 VR6 motors
- All 24 valve VR6 motors ( Jetta, Golf, GTI, Eurovan )
- All 24 valve motors from (Audi / Porsche / Volkswagen )
Stage 1 Kit Contents
- X1 Front Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Rear Engine Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Upper Transmission Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Lower Transmission 4th Mount w/Hardware & Bushing
- X1 Front Engine Mount Spacer w/Hardware
- X1 Front cross member brace with spacers
- X1 Custom Performance Axles w/Hardware
Note this mount kit requires the use of 02A 5 speed and 02j 5 speed VR6 transmissions only.
3.6 liter motors have a different rear block mounting surface. be sure to purchase the EW1075 kit
Seen above with Cayenne 3.2 engine swap.
Important notes for installation:
- Some additional items may needed to taken into account when swapping.
- When running 02j transmission and running our manual cable conversion you will have interferance issues with reverse switch, when using 02j shifter tower or transmission you must cut off the mounting flange for the reverse switch.
- Late model 02j transmission (1.8t and VR6) have 108mm axle flanges. These will not work with our axles. However, the solution to change axle flanges are very easy: part numbers needed are qty. 2 02A-409-355D qty 2 02j-409-359.
*Prices are subject to change
** If your MK1 is older than 81 you may require 2 shims to prevent axle rubbing inside spindle housing which is included in the kit. Shim will be placed between outer CV joint and inner wheel bearing **
CONTACT US TODAY FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
We have dealers in United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada and Germany.
DISCLAIMER - FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurowise parts, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk.Eurowise Performance Fabrication Inc. or hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.