Complete MK1 VW Rabbit TDI, 1.8T, FSI Engine Conversion KitSKU: EW1710
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Eurowise 1.8T, FSI, AEG, TDI conversion includes everything needed to bolt engine and 02A transmission of your choice into an MK1 chassis - works with 1.8T, FSI, ALH TDI, AEG. All internal water pump mk4 style blocks. Also included is the manual timing belt tensioner needed to adapt the engine side mount. Our 4 cylinder mount kit is the most complete kit on the market.
PLEASE NOTE: All kits come powder coated in satin black, please contact us if you would like them in any other color.
- Engine and transmission mounts
- Polyurethane bushings
- Mounting hardware needed to bolt mounts to engine and transmission.
- Axles shafts and hardware ( 02a 5 speed transmission ) if a different transmission is used please note
- Timing belt tensioner kit with belt and stud and spacer ( required to mount new engine bracket )
CHASSIS FITMENT APPLICATIONS:
- Scirocco MK1 (1974-1982)
- Scirocco MK2 (1982-1992)
- Golf Rabbit Caddy Jetta MK1 (1974-1984)
- Golf Cabriolet MK1/ (1974-1992)
ENGINE FITMENT APPLICATION:
All late model MK4+ turbo, NA engines
TDI, 1.8T, FSI, AEG, AWP, AWW
Important Notes for Installation:
- When running 02j transmission and running our manual cable conversion you will have interference issues with reverse switch, when using 02j shifter tower or transmission you must cut off the mounting flange for the reverse switch
- late model 02j transmission ( 1.8t and VR6 ) have 108mm axle flanges. These will not work with our axles. However the solution to change axle flanges are very easy. part numbers needed are qty 2 02A-409-355D qty. 2 02j-409-359
DISCLAIMER - FOR OFF-ROAD USE ONLY
Eurowise parts, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk.Eurowise Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.eurowise.com hold no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Eurowise Performance or www.shop.eurowise.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.