Gen 1 & 2: JRZ Eurowise Coilovers - Cayenne/Touareg/Q7SKU: EWORJRZ001
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Eurowise JRZ Coilovers: Gen 1&2 Cayenne/Touareg/Q7
Designed in collaboration with JRZ Suspension and Eurowise, these coilovers are the most performance-oriented offering available on the market for 1st and 2nd Gen Cayennes, Touaregs, and Q7s.
Machined in the Netherlands by JRZ and hand-assembled in North Carolina by Eurowise using Eibach springs, Eurowise reinforced brackets and hardware, and Eurowise sway bar links. These coilovers boast a wide range of adjustability, external nitrogen-filled reservoirs, high volume canisters, heavy duty bearings, high grade anodizing, and a chromoly induction hardened and hard chrome plated piston rod.
Our included proprietary sway bar mounts and links allow for enhanced on road handling by retaining the OEM swaybars, and are easily removed while off roading for enhanced articulation.
JRZ Coilovers can be built to order with custom specifications for height, travel, and spring rate. Standard specification is a 2-3” lift with 7” travel. Spring rates will be determined after order is placed based on vehicle and use philosophy.
JRZ’s unique nitrogen dampening system, pioneered by their development of suspensions for both armored vehicles and race teams, allows for significantly better control of unsprung mass (wheels, tires, brakes, and control arms) and therefore better control of both the tire contact patch and body movement in high center of gravity applications.
JRZ struts have high lifting force due to nitrogen pressures, and finely tuned compression damping control due to large-diameter rods and frequency response blow off valves. This results in improved platform stability during both high and low speed compression as well as cornering and braking - all without having to sacrifice comfort, and without the need for a hydraulic bump stop.
- Straight bolt in fitment with reinforced brackets
- No hopping
- Leveling and up to 3” of lift
- Improved handling on and off road
- Improved comfort level
- Improved vehicle stability and roll
- Compression adjustments relocated to external reservoir
- Fine yet tactile adjustment clicks
- 14 clicks compression adjustment
- 21 clicks rebound adjustment
- High volume canister
- Adjustable gas pressure
- Heave duty bearings
- Fully rebuildable
- High grade anodizing on aluminum damper body, reservoir, and top mounts.
- Chromoly induction hardened and hard chrome plated piston rod
- Top mounts engineered to reduce force on the bolt under extreme conditions
- (2) JRZ Front Coilovers with Eibach Springs
- (2) JRZ Rear Coilovers with Eibach Springs
- (4) Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Necessary hardware for OEM Brackets and Mounts
- (1) Adjustment Tool
- (2) Sway Bar Links w/ Hardware
We try to keep JRZ components in stock to minimize build time, but due to the nature of them being hand-built and custom-specced, typical lead time is 4-6 weeks.
If converting from an air suspension equipped car, you will need to purchase OEM steel coil spring upper mounts or drill out your original air suspension upper mounts.
Professional Installation by a licensed tech is required.