Gen 1 & 2: JRZ Coilovers Cayenne/TouaregSKU: eworjrz001
Sale Sold out
Regular price $4,525.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Proud to introduce the Eurowise collaboration with JRZ Suspensions. Well known winning motorsport suspension manufacturer from the Netherlands. Machined and built in Netherlands and assembled in the North Carolina using Eurowise mounting hardware and bracketry. These kits are assembled with Eibach springs. Standard setups come in 7" travel. Spring rates are determined after placing your order and we match the recommended spring rates based on vehicle and usage.
We've designed the Coilovers to retain OEM Sway bars in the front. Optional spherical sway bar links are available with the coilovers to increase street handling and easily removed for increased off-road performance and drivability. Our sway bar mounts and links are proprietary to our coilover systems. Coilovers come standard with remote reservoir. Each system is double adjustable with an adjuster for for rebound mounted at the base on the front and rear and compression mounted on the reservoir for easy access.
Custom specs can be built to order if you are looking for more or less lift.
We can build to suit please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to keep these on the shelf ready to build so there's very little turn around.
Give us a call to check lead times. 704-559-8100
- Qty. 2 JRZ Front Coilovers
- Qty. 2 Eibach Front Springs
- Qty. 2 JRZ Rear Coilovers
- Qty. 2 Eibach Rear Springs
- Qty. 4 Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Necessary hardware for OEM Brackets and Mounts
- Qty. 1 Adjuster Tool
- New in the 4×4 market, but a pioneer in damping technology for over 50 years.
- The JRZ system provides unique features that has changed the vision of damping by professional race teams all over the world. Focus is to control the movement of the un-sprung mass, which is considered to consist of the wheel, tire, brake, control arms. The movement of the un-sprung mass determines the way how the contact patch of the tire will follow road irregularities.
- Race cars require stability during cornering and braking. They also need the ability to absorb big impacts when hitting curbs or enter rough road surfaces. Using the lifting force the damper creates due to the use of nitrogen pressure in conjunction with the rod diameter and the frequency responsive blow off valve in compression, both areas are tackled.
- The combination of lifting force and compression damping created by the frequency responsive blow off valve gives the vehicle platform and stability. When the suspension experience impacts, the damper force created by the blow off valve controls the acceleration of the un-sprung mass.
- The moment the suspension moves, the damper creates a significant amount of low speed compression damping resulting in body control. The compression damping in combination with the lifting force due to the nitrogen pressure is available over the full stroke. Therefore there is no need for a hydraulic bump stop.
- Having worked in the field of armored vehicles, where center of gravity sits high due to the applied armoring, the JRZ system provides support when cornering and braking, without giving up on comfort but with excellent off road performance.
- JRZ decided to enter the 4×4 truck market with this unique damping philosophy.
- Straight bolt-in
- No hopping
- Leveling and up to 2 inch lift
- Improved handling on and off road
- Better comfort level
- Better stability of vehicle body
- Fine yet noticeable change per click
- 14 clicks compression
- 21 clicks rebound
- High volume canister
- Adjustable gas pressure
- Heavy Duty bearings
- Fully rebuildable
- Long stroke kit customization possible
- External reservoir to increase volume for nitrogen pressure and heat dissipation
- Nitrogen gas pressure creates a lifting force. In combination with the frequency responsive blow off valve it gives the vehicle a high level of platform and body control as well as superb handling on off road conditions
- Swivel hose for ease of installation and prevent of stress on the hose after installation
- High grade anodized aluminium damper body and reservoir
- Chromoly induction hardened and hard chrome plated piston rod
- Heavy Duty bearings
- High grade anodized aluminium top mounts. Specially engineered for extreme use. Under extreme conditions the force is not applied on the bolt due to design
- Fully rebuildable
- Minimum build time is 3-6 weeks